The Emergency Plan for The Prevention and Control of Pneumonia Caused by The New Coronavirus
The Emergency Plan for The Prevention and Control of
Pneumonia Caused by The New Coronavirus
Beijing Lu He International Academy
In order to effectively implement the work deployment of the district and municipal governments, this plan is formulated based on the work plan of the education bureau of Tongzhou District with the consideration of the actual situation of the school.
I. The School Committee for The Prevention and Control of The Situation is established as below:
Team Leader：Mr. Chen Yin
Vice Team Leader：Mr. Kong Quan (Kevin)
Ms. Gao Changhong(Grace)
Member ：Philippe, Tongfei, Jasmine, Elle
Daniel, Emma, Joy
II. Work report network is established as below
The chief reporter for school epidemic prevention and control work is Philippe, the Director of the General Office. He is responsible for summarizing and reporting the prevention and control work of the whole school, and reporting the required information to the designated superior organs on a regular basis. The situation of Chinese teachers will be reported by Jasmine Wei, the Director of International Curriculum Department, and Daniel Jiang, the Director of the Overseas Students Department. The situation of international staff will be reported by Elle, the Director of International Affairs. The situation of the administrative staff in each department shall be reported by the director in charge. The staff of school canteen, the real estate department and the engineering department shall be reported by Tongfei Zhang, the Director in charge. The situation of the students in IC department shall be reported by Emma, the Vice Director of Students’ Affairs. The situation of international students shall be reported by Daniel Jiang. Each person in charge shall report to Philippe before 10 pm on a daily basis.
III. The implementation of school emergency response mechanism
1. Detailed information of the staff and students who have been to and passed through Hubei Province during the winter vacation shall be recorded and reported before January 26. Those who haven’t returned to Beijing yet shall stay at his/her current place and wait for the notice of school opening date. Those who have returned to Beijing must observe at home for 14 days before being allowed to school. they shall take their temperature and report to the director in charge on a daily basis.
2. The tracking and monitoring system for all students during their stay at home shall be established through each and every class teacher, who shall do a good job in recording and reporting. Parents must take the student to the hospital immediately if any symptom is found and report to the school as soon as possible. The school shall then report to the designated superior organs.
3. The tracking and monitoring system for all faculty members during their stay at home shall be established through each director in charge. Accurate recording of the staff who do not return to Beijing before January 29th shall be reported. Those who return to Beijing after January 29th must stay at his/her home for self-quarantine for 14 days before returning to the school. Temperature monitoring is required for those who have left Beijing during the winter vacation.
4. The health and education campaign shall be conducted regularly. The school shall enhance the awareness of the teachers and students to combat against epidemic diseases, and improve their psychological ability to face sudden emergency through various tools such as Wechat, publicity columns, letters and etc.
5. School campus shall be closed. All irrelevant personnel are not allowed to enter the campus. Those who have to enter the campus to work must take temperature first, wear necessary personal protective measures if necessary, and be allowed to enter after registration.
6. Guiding students’ learning and living during their stay at home. Before students return to school, the IC department and the OS department shall arrange all teachers to guide the study and life of students at home, including but not limited to reviewing, reading, physical exercise, etc. through various forms. All teachers and students shall wait for further notice of school opening from the superior organ.
7. Strengthen the management of school canteens. The school shall strictly implement the management system of all canteens, and control the food quality. Working staff of school canteens must have self-quarantine for 14 days before being allowed to school. In case of any abnormal situation, director in charge must report as soon as possible and emergency treatment shall be carried out.
8. Once the suspected or confirmed cases of pneumonia infected with the new coronavirus are found, director in charge must report to the designated superior organs as soon as possible. The school must accept the supervision and implement the relevant measures recommended by the relevant organs.
9. Elevator, accommodation floors and dormitories for temporary quarantine are designated in case of any need. Regular disinfection is carried out according to professional requirements.
10. Certificate issued by the health organs must be presented when the suspected or confirmed cases apply to be allowed back to school.
Beijing Lu He International Academy
January 28, 2020